Assisting Students With Speech-Language Issues at School
Speech Pathology Associates, Inc. is happy to partner with school districts at little or no cost to provide speech-language services to students who meet Medicaid criteria.
We can provide your school district with a full range of speech-language services to your children for whatever amount of time is deemed appropriate:
- In-service Speech-Language workshops
- Speech-Language screenings and evaluations
- Comprehensive developmental assessments
- Phonemic awareness workshops
- Identify typical and atypical development of preschoolers
- Determine eligibility for speech and language impairment
- Parent-teacher conferences
To learn more about these services available to your school, call us at 601-833-8363.
Why Choose Speech Pathology Associates Inc?
When it comes to speech-language services, Speech Pathology Associates, Inc. is the best in the business. Our practice provides community-based services to ensure everyone who needs speech therapy is able to receive it.